Donna has extensive experience in the corporate world, specifically in senior executive support and executive office management, general and human resources management, training and development in a wide range of industries, most recently in higher education, but also in hospitality, creative industries, mining, local government, international freight, travel, and banking. But in her heart, Donna is an Artist first and even started her own part-time business in 2006 designing and making glass fused jewelry as well as coaching creativity through running weekend workshops. Much of her work has been featured in past exhibitions, including:
• “The Beauty of The World”, Times Square, New York, 8 June 2016.
• “Exposure 2015”, The Louvre, Paris, 13 July 2015.
• “The Story of The Creative”, Queens, New York, 25 July to 10 September, 2013.
• “TakeOver”, Times Square, New York.
• “Creatives Rising”, Long Island City Skyscraper, New York.
• “One Life 2013”, Long Island City, New York.
• “Year In Review 2013”, Long Island City, New York.